Tickets on sale NOW!
Tickets are being sold by Worthing Theatres / Assembly Hall box office who offer customers three options:
- Buy online and receive tickets in the post
- Buy online and pick up on the day
- Walk in to any Worthing Theatres venue and buy face to face.
There is only a booking fee if tickets are to be posted and this is £1.50 per envelope not per ticket.
Tickets are also being sold by our usual pub outlets which are: Anchored in Worthing, Selden Arms (Worthing), Brooksteed Alehouse (Worthing), The Georgi Fin (Worthing), Green Man Ale & Cider House (Worthing), Duke of Wellington (Shoreham), Evening Star (Brighton), Henty Arms (Ferring), New Inn (Littlehampon) and Stanley Alehouse (Lancing).
- Friday 20th October, 11am – 4pm (£5.00)
- Friday 20th October, 5pm – 11pm (£5.00)
- Saturday 21st October, 11am – 4pm (£5.00)
- Saturday 21st October, 5pm – 11pm (£2.00)
The price includes a souvenir glass and a programme.
If you look as if you could be under 25, please bring a photo ID to prove your age. Sorry, but no admission for under 18’s